Cisco Releases Multiple Security Advisories for IOS Vulnerabilities
Cisco has released multiple security advisories to address vulnerabilities in IOS Software. These vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service condition, interfere with network traffic, or operate with escalated privileges.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco security advisories and apply any necessary workarounds or updates to help mitigate the risks.
- cisco-sa-20090325-udp : Cisco IOS Software Multiple Features Crafted UDP Packet Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20090325-tcp : Cisco IOS Software Multiple Features Crafted TCP Sequence Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20090325-ip : Cisco IOS Software Multiple Features IP Sockets Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20090325-webvpn : Cisco IOS Software WebVPN and SSLVPN Vulnerabilities
- cisco-sa-20090325-mobileip : Cisco IOS Software Mobile IP and Mobile IPv6 Vulnerabilities
- cisco-sa-20090325-scp : Cisco IOS Software Secure Copy Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20090325-sip : Cisco IOS Software Session Initiation Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability
- cisco-sa-20090325-ctcp : Cisco IOS cTCP Denial of Service Vulnerability