Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fallen Heros: Brothers in Arms


I wear this bracelet [above] every day to remind me of the sacrifices of my Brothers-in-Arms have given in their service to this country.

I hope that the New Year bring us all luck, happiness, and prosperity, but as a veteran, I especially hope that it does so for the members of the U.S Military and their families.

More on SSG. Edward W. Carman, of McKeesport, PA, and the other 3,000 soldiers that have fallen here.

I salute you all.

1 Comments:

At Mon Dec 17, 02:48:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for wearing a HeroBracelet. We started this project three years ago to pay our respects to those who serve and those who lose their lives in their service. Since then, we've been able to raise nearly $100,000.00 for the Intrepid fallen Heroes Fund.
Chris Greta
Director HeroBracelets.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home